Pluto/Uranus square & Summer Solstice, through 2015 & 6/20/12 respectively


Hello, & welcome to 2012.  We’re in the thick of that fable-status, seminal year.  From an astrological perspective, what makes this time period special is how many different areas of tension and change are happening at once.  There are several aspects that affect both the coming new moon & the solstice.

If you’re feeling tired, spaced out, and/or in flux, you’re on track.  If you’re feeling confused, overwhelmed, or uncertain, please know you can attain clarity, peace & certainty.
It’s a matter of accepting the actuality of your situations, asking yourself the right questions, giving honest answers, & being courageous enough to act on your truth-findings.

We’re all still reeling from that annular solar eclipse, followed by a lunar eclipse sandwiched by a few hours between Venus’ rare visible transit across the sun (occurs once or twice every 100 years or so - this transit has the energetic strength of a full solar eclipse, which means it’s a very big deal indeed) & Neptune’s retrograde station.

Meanwhile, we are starting to feel another major cosmic challenge (exact on 6/24): 

Uranus & Pluto are moving into a square relationship.  We felt this two summers ago in 2010, & now it’s back for the first of seven more passes between now & 2015.  Anything that was going on for you then will enter some critical phases as we go through these tense aspects.

Uranus in Aries, currently aligned with the asteroid, Pallas, suggests that we strategize our own liberation.  Pluto, currently retrograding in Capricorn, suggests that we slowly, patiently, but radically (from the root to the crown, & from the core outwards) work towards lasting change in service to humanity, especially change that affects the existing “order.”  There is impatience for a major & immediate shift on the one hand, & an extreme work ethic, sense of broad perspective & longevity on the other.

Some people may feel the whole mess alternating within themselves.  Some people may experience this as feeling one side of this equation, & having the other side imposed on them from an outer source - a relationship or job or life situation.

Uranus is overt potentiating energy with a new vision:
How am I feeling a desire to liberate myself or liberate others?
Am I strategizing my own liberation, or am I merely acting out disruptively & erratically?
Is anyone I know acting this dynamic out for me because I’m too stuck to act in my own interest?
If so, how can I be my own activating force, & create my own freeing system?

Pluto is a deep, invisible, but transformative force that moves us beyond ourselves, & out into the collective:
What is my deep desire for change in humanity or in my society - a change that I would be willing to dedicate myself to in the long-haul, & with sustained effort?
How can I architect myself into this line of service - do I need to earn any degrees or gain affiliations, etc?
Is there any force or person that is imposing too much responsibility on me that does not feel true to my deepest desires?

The new moon in Gemini on the morning of July 19th, 2012 reemphasizes everything I’ve been writing about getting your mind “updated” into a new gear.  We have another opportunity to embrace new ways of thinking.  A grand air trine in this new moon chart with Sun/Moon in Gemini, Saturn retrograde in Libra, & planetoid, Nessus, retrograde in Aquarius suggests an opportunity to become aware of what is holding us back from transforming.  What you will find is that the blocks are all in your mind.  It is not society.  It is not your partner.  It is not your level of education.  It’s how you think, what you think, & how much you think.  For tips on improving your own brain, you may review this blog.

The summer solstice occurs the next afternoon, June 20th, 2012.  A chart cast for the solstice indicates the energies we will be feeling throughout the summer.  There are only a few major differences between these two charts, being so close together.  Here, both the Sun & Moon are in the feeling oriented sign of Cancer, adding some much-needed warmth & nurturing.  Get cozy at home, & tune into your emotions & your intuition.  Then celebrate the beginning of summer with your favorite foods & your “family,” whatever that means for you.

Also, Jupiter is moving into closer alignment with Neptune, the lunar nodes, & the position of the recent annular eclipse on May 20th.  Eclipses are always linked with the nodes of the moon, which have been & will continue to be squared by Neptune, April through August.  The south node (karmic release point) & Jupiter are moving into a conjunction in Gemini, which you’ll feel most strongly in late June & early July.

How can I bring forth more compassion towards myself & others?  How can I raise my level of consciousness within the context of my daily life & my mundane activities?  What are some unifying truths I can use as “North Star’s” as I live through this time of great change?

In other words, Change, my friends, is the name of the game, & the pace is picking up.  The cult of busy-ness is increasingly harder to resist.  If you find yourself caught up in the gallop of these times, please remember this:
NO MATTER WHAT, YOU NEED TIME OUT TO RELAX, CONNECT WITH NATURE, EXPERIENCE COMMUNITY, & TUNE INTO YOUR HEART.
Amen.

You may be happy to know that Venus stations direct on the morning of June 27th.  But don’t expect miracles to occur that day.  Give her a week or two to get back up to speed, & another month or so to really feel the benefits (improvements in relationships, levels of abundance & general mental health) of your reevaluation processes, which I most certainly hope you spent some time working on.  If not, review this blog &/or this blog.

That is quite enough until my next report on the full moon in Capricorn and Mercury’s next retrograde cycle in Leo (insert dramatic descending string orchestra notes here).  If you’re feeling out of whack, or otherwise down-trodden, come see me for some Alithesis.  & if you need some help deciphering your personal instruction manual for this lifetime, come see me for an astrological consultation.  

Thanks for reading,
& have a wonderful beginning of summer!
Rae Diamond
rae13diamond @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment