Full Moon in Libra, Mars stations direct, 4/6/12 & 4/13/12 respectively


There is a good bit of shifting about in the next couple of weeks, with 3 planets changing direction, & 2 planets changing signs.  You’ll experience this as a feeling of switching gears.  Areas of your life that have felt sticky since late January will start to gain some momentum, but don’t expect things to really get humming until at least July.  Read on for more details:

Two events happened on Wednesday, April 4th that will give a bit more pep in the step of life.

Mercury stationed direct after a three week retrograde through early Aries & late Pisces.  The next three weeks give you opportunities to wrap up sticky communications & commuting issues that arose in the last six weeks.  You may now gain closure around some disagreements that occurred within that time, & start making practical steps towards manifesting visions you may have dreamed up within that time.

Venus entered fast-paced, silver-tongued Gemini that same day.  Venus normally spends about a month in a sign, but because she’s about to enter a retrograde period, she’ll be in Gemini for about four months.  This will give you ample time to learn how what you say, how you say it, what you think, & how you think directly create the reality you live in.  More on that in a future blog posting, when such issues will be more pressing.  You may also find out more about Venus by attending my Venus & Taurus class on Sunday, April 15th at noon.  For now, you may find it helpful to consider these considerations:

Whom do I admire as a communicator & why?  Would it benefit me to listen more, or to speak up more?  What do I value about my mental processes?  What kinds of mental processes do I engage in that devalue me, my life, others I know, &/or my ability to actively engage with the world in rewarding ways?  Do any of my beliefs or thought processes entrap me in a sense of poverty & lack, even when all of my needs are being met?  How might I increase my experience of abundance by changing my outlook?

The moon is full in Libra on Friday, April 6th, shortly after noon.  A Libra full moon tends to be quite sociable, so to make the most of this energy, get out with friends, or meet new friends.  This particular full moon highlights tensions between attending to family relationships & taking a personal stance in one’s career.  You may find that you work hard during the day, & play hard at night on Friday.

The on-going tension between Mars & Neptune is still apparent during this full moon, continuing to highlight issues of martyrdom, escapism (remember that workaholism, which we are particularly prone to during this transit, is a form of escapism), & passive aggressiveness.  Questions you may find helpful:

What martyr & victim mentalities do I cling to?  How do they serve me?  How do they hurt me?  Have I been engaging in any escapist activities?  Have I been hiding in my work, at the expense of my loved ones?  Have I been passive aggressive with anyone?  Have I “spaced out” about something that negatively affected someone, & if so, might that have been a cloaked power play? 

The grand earth trine I wrote about in this previous entry is still in effect, although its energy is waning.  However, since it is a full moon, & therefore potent with explosive, apexing, outwards-moving energy, it’s still a good time to put some effort into the nitty-gritty of manifesting some dreams.  Make a phone call you’ve been putting off, drop off a resume, place an ad,  make an appointment with a healer or teacher, gather with some friends to discuss the possibility of working together, etc.  In other words, reach out to others at this time to get help in making a dream that has deep meaning to you move closer to becoming a reality.  It’s time to band together towards mutually beneficial goals & shared experiences.

Far-out Pluto stations retrograde on April 10th.  Before you start groaning about having to deal with yet another retrograde, read this:  Pluto spends nearly half his time in retrograde within a given year.  He’s a 2 steps forwards, 1 step back kind of guy.  Plus he tends not to affect our day-to-day life events as much as he affects the bigger picture of our lives.  So while the inner planets’ retrogrades tend to produce all manner of pesky inconveniences in order to force you into new perspectives, Pluto retrogrades offer different perspectives without the mundane hassle.  There - Are you sold?  Do you love Pluto in retrograde now?  Who doesn’t love hassle-free perspective?  Practically speaking, the days around when Pluto changes direction can give you some greater insight than usual.  So pay attention on & around April 10th, particularly taking note of these issues:

Have I been asking too much of myself or of others?  What is my relationship with power?  Have I abused my power, or have I relinquished my power in unhealthy ways?  Have I sacrificed too much nurturing & pleasure in favor of efficiency & productivity?  Have I held myself accountable for my mistakes, & if not, why not?  Are my altruistic missions actually altruistic, or are they really about me & my vision?  What am I aiming for right now - is that what I really want?  Have I lost sight of the forest for the trees, or vice versa?  Have I stepped on anyone to get where I am, & if so, what can I do to remedy that?

As you can imagine, these questions are very apt in the context of governments & big businesses.  But this shift in Pluto’s direction is aimed more at self-exploration than at finger-pointing.  A-hem.

You may be glad to know that Mars stations direct on Friday the 13th.  Mars has been retrograding in Virgo since late January, which has given us ample opportunities to simplify our lives, & to clear out any physical, mental, spiritual & emotional baggage that has been obstructing our true work in this lifetime.  Since then, you may have decided to develop some skills, seek out a mentor, deal with some outstanding health issues, change your job, or purge something overly heavy from your life.  Or you may have wanted to do some of those things, but the process has been very sticky & slow.   Good news:  By the end of April, things will finally get rolling in those endeavors.  Of course, Venus’ retrograde will start being felt by early May, so don’t expect everything to be totally smooth quite yet.  But at least in the realms of health, clearing clutter, simplification, skills, & work, you’ll feel more momentum & flow.

The final planetary event to mention before I close things up is that the Sun will enter Taurus on April 19th, instigating a month of getting down to work, & also getting out to enjoy life, especially life out in Nature - time to hit the trails & parks!  This occurs shortly before the New Moon in Taurus, which I’ll explore in my next report.

As always, feel free to contact me if you are interested in a private consultation (if you’re out of Seattle, I also conduct readings over the phone).

Till next time, may you experience kindness from, & express kindness to, yourself & others.  Peace,
Rae Diamond
rae13diamond @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment