Solar Eclipse in Gemini, 5/20/12


Are you ready to update to the latest version of your brain?  It’s currently available for download, & if you act now (now in the larger cosmic sense, meaning the next month or so), it comes with all new neurological pathways, designed to make you a happier, healthier, more whole you.

No, I’m not talking about a lobotomy.  I’m talking about a shift in perspective.  And yes, there is a cost:

You have to be willing to give up those comfy old routes in your brain - the ones that lead you to those dank, dark places, where you get to dwell in those familiar miseries.  You know the ones - the “I’ll never find love” oubliet, the “Money is so hard to come by” dungeon, the “I’m too old for that” trap, the “I’ll get to that later” snare, the “The world is just too fucked up” evasion, the “Nothing good ever happens to me” whimper, etc.

Why now?
The complicated astrological answer is because there’s a solar eclipse (new moon on steroids) in Gemini (sign having to do with perspective, information & communication), conjunct the dragon’s tail (karmic point of letting go), while Venus (planet of values & connexion) is retrograding (internal focus) in Gemini.  Add to this a grand cross (extreme tension pattern that forces growth) that brings Mars (will) in Virgo (impulse to clarify life & build skills) & Neptune (consciousness or illusion - your choice) in Pisces (add exclamation points to the consciousness or illusion, plus a dash of either unity or escapism) into the mix, with the dragon’s head (karmic point of evolution) in Sagittarius (new, liberating philosophies).

The simpler answer is (drum roll, please):

Why not now?
Why not look at things in a more positive light?  Why not feel happier?  How would it hurt me to believe that incarnation is an opportunity to enjoy being alive in a body?  What does it gain me to feel miserable?  What do I get out of believing I’ll never get what I want?  Does focusing on what’s wrong in my life, & all the things I don’t have or haven’t yet done serve me?

Or, in lieu of the cosmic patterns of shifting to a more positive perspective, you may choose this line of questioning...
How might believing I can have & experience the things I desire increase the likelihood of attainment?  What would happen if I allowed myself to enjoy what I have access to?  What would happen if I focused on my strengths instead of my flaws?  What would happen if I chose to give more energy to my happiest memories?

But of course you need to know what you want in order to focus on it.  Please revisit my previous blog on Venus retrograding in Gemini if you need help in clarifying that issue.

There is great opportunity in this chart configuration for powerful manifestation, but you need to put in the effort to make things happen.  Your plan of action should look something like this:
1, Identify what you value.
2, Identify & focus on what you already have (skills included) that you enjoy, & be grateful for it.
3, Identify what you want that you don’t have, & imagine how it would feel to have it.  Do that at least once a day.
4, Make a plan of how to use what you have to get what you want, & then get to work on those first steps.
5, Identify & acknowledge what you’re unhappy about, but then let it go.  Start connecting it with something positive - e.g. Yesterday, I got into an argument, but I also saw a rainbow in a cloud that  looked like a benevolent swan.  In this instance, you would focus on the swanny rainbow.

If you have relationship issues, I suggest you look at this prior blog, in the portion about Saturn retrograding in Libra.

Well, that’s plenty to keep you busy until my lunar eclipse report, which will include some other goodies about Venus transiting over the sun (happens only every couple of hundred years) in Gemini & Jupiter’s coming ingress into Gemini.  There’s more mind expansion on the way!  Your choice in the coming month is to meet the challenges to grow, or feel crazy, trapped, overwhelmed & torn apart.  Come visit me (in person or by phone) for some Alithesis, or an astrological consultation if you need further help in maneuvering your way through these shifts.

Have a mind-opening couple of weeks!
Thanks for reading,
Rae Diamond
rae13diamond @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment